This website is intended for users around the world, so, in order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council), we describe in a clear and direct way how we manage user’s personal data.
- Who is responsible for how we process and protect your data?
Your personal data is managed by GOBERNAR EL MUNDO, S.L. (Donepress), provided with the registration number CIF B-67146761 based on 08013-Barcelona, Calle Aragón 517-519, 3º 1ª (Spain). You can contact us via mail in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do we use your data for, and why?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To manage your orders and purchases placed by users.
- To keep the user informed about their order’s status.
- To develop commercial campaigns and to be able to offer our users contents, products and services that might be of your interest. These products or services offered via mail or through our website could include links to third-party websites, not meaning that your data will be shared with third parties unless we receive your express and unequivocal consent.
- To send you our communications and recommendations through brochures or newsletters.
- How do we obtain your data?
We obtain your personal data in a direct way, through orders placed by customers or through questions and inquiries placed by users on our website or contact emails.
- Who receives and manages your data?
Only GOBERNAR EL MUNDO, SL (Donepress) receives and manages your personal data. Your data will never be shared with third parties unless we receive your express and unequivocal consent.
- What are your rights as a user?
According to applicable legislation, you can use your right to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as the limitation and portability by sending a letter to GOBERNAR EL MUNDO, S.L., C. Aragón 517-519 3º1ª, 08013-Barcelona (Spain), or by sending an email to email@example.com. In any case, it is mandatory to attach a copy of your ID or passport, in order to prove your identity.
Finally, you can also file a claim to Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (more info in www.agpd.es).
- External links
We warn our users that our website may include or show different links to websites not affiliated to Donepress (GOBERNAR EL MUNDO, S.L.). In such cases, our company does not take any responsibility for the data management policy that external pages might apply.
- Commercial communication
In the case that you accept, by using a form or by acquiring a product or service, you will be sent a newsletter from our website.
Users can use their right to cancel their subscription to our newsletter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the instructions enclosed in each of the communications sent to our users.